This website contains information about common medical conditions and general treatments. This information is designed to provide general health information and is not exhaustive. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem or disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate.
The information contained in this site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties medical condition. Only use medicines or supplements as directed.
Foote’s Pharmacy Group make no representation or warranty whatsoever that the content or information on or available through this site is accurate, complete or appropriate. Reliance on information from this site is completely at the user’s own risk. Foote’s Pharmacy Group will not be liable for any loss or damage from using this information.
Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively “content”) as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws.
Foote’s Pharmacies Comment Policy:
We welcome you and your comments to the Facebook page for Foote’s Pharmacies.
This site intends to inform and engage with our fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons in a positive and friendly way.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Foote’s Pharmacies reserve the right to delete submissions that contain inappropriate language, personal or inappropriate comments of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive.
Further, Foote’s Pharmacies also reserve the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of Foote’s Pharmacies
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and official position of Foote’s Pharmacies.
Facebook & Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) an Australian Resident with a residential address listed on your licence within South East Queensland; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry. If you are not 18 the prize will be awarded to your parent or guardian.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Foote’s Pharmacies.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Foote’s Pharmacies reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will publish your name on our Facebook page . The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Winners will be announced on Facebook within 2 working days of the draw.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Foote’s Pharmacies may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. You must be a liker of the Foote’s Pharmacies Facebook Page if it is a Facebook Competition or the Foote’s Pharmacies instagram page if it is an instagram competition and follow all instructions in the competition post.
- Foote’s Pharmacies reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Foote’s Pharmacies may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page or post.
- All Facebook Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- All prizes must be collected in person from a specified Foote’s Pharmacy store associated with the competition within three (3) months of the winner being announced. Photo ID is required to collect the prize. If the winner does not collect the prize within this time a redraw will occur.
- The promoter is Foote’s Pharmacies and it’s associated Foote’s branded stores (“the promoter”).
Pet Prize Pack Competition
- Purchase any pet product in participating stores (Boonah, Childers, Raceview, Redbank Plains, Rosewood and Walloon) and record your details on the back of your receipt.
- Upload a selfie with your pet to the comments section in the Facebook competition post.